06 December 2009

Cambridge Summer School Testimonial

Lindsay Bainbridge went to the Cambridge Summer School earlier this year. Here's what she had to write about it:

What was the highlight of the program for you?
I most enjoyed the diverse range of friends I made and the insight I gained of all of there cultures and countries.

What comments would you make about the academic course?
I like how Cambridge is very focused towards creating a well-rounded person and therefore provided plenary lectures and evening lectures by prominant professors on many controversial issues.

What comments would you make about the extracurricular activities?
I took part in some extracurricular activities which had been organised prior to my departure. They were great - but there was no need to have them organised. You make so many friends and there is always endless things you can do during spare time.

What was your accommodation like?
Accomodation [at Newnham College] was very spacious.


  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP