13 January 2010

Mexico!!

An update from Josie, who is taking the Health Sciences in Mexico program.

Hola!

I thought I should send you a quick update on how its going in Mexico. Well, it is fantastic!! I am having a wonderful time so far, all the people are lovely and friendly. My host family are also very nice and I`m thoroughly enjoying trying all the Mexican food....yum! We`ve had two days at uni already and its great, the program is very well organised and there are lots of exciting things planned. Im slowing learning some Spanish. Its fun coming home and talking some Spanish to the maid who doesnt speak English....not that I can understand what she says back yet haha. Thats definately a goal for my trip.

We`re all getting along well in the group too, we`ve been out and had cervaso`s already (by the way, they were only 15 peso for a corona!). The uni and host family have told us we're the first "real aussie" group the've had, which is pretty nice.

Thanks for all your help organising this program, I'm so so glad I'm doing it! Will email again soon.

Adios!
Josie :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP