18 July 2012

Oxford Creative Writing Program: Almost there!

As I type this I am literally about to board the plane for my first leg to Singapore.

This is possibly the last time in a while I will have internet/power/consciousness until I arrive in England.
I am travelling first with the delightful Scoot airlines (here's a picture of the crew in their lovely bumblebee costumes).


I have recently come into possession of the next two Game of Thrones books, so the 8 hour flight time should pass in a whirl of arrows, swords and political drama so thick you would have to lay siege to it.

And that's it! The final boarding call has sounded so I better leave...
Damon

Damon Meredith is participating on AIM Overseas' Oxford Creative Writing Program in the UK. Damon is currently completing his 2nd year of a Bachelor of Communications at University of Technology Sydney.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP