21 December 2011

2 weeks til Mexico - Public Health in Mexico Blog with Kahlia Hickey


Kahlia's off to Mexico!

In 2 weeks' time, I will be heading on one of the biggest adventures of my life, to study for 4 intensive weeks at La Salle University in Mexico City! I feel both excited & nervous!

With only a short amount of time left til departure, I feel organised, though I don't want to forget anything! My suitcase is bright orange so I won't lose it (made my mum feel better knowing it was fluro!).

On the trip there is so much to look forward to! Including our visit to the Aztec Pyramids, Basilica of Guadelupe, Puebla, Coyoacan, Xochimilco & so, SO much more! The cultural aspect is also intriguing, therefore staying with a traditional Mexican family will be unlike any other!

Being a student at La Salle is something I can't wait for! From the lectures to the site visits at medical institutions, it is all so wonderful!

With the evident excitement in my words, it's easy to say I can't wait! In 2 weeks' time, you guys can see photos & hear all about my adventures in wonderful Mexico!

Chau!

Kahlia Hickey is participating in our January 2012 Public Health in Mexico Program at La Salle University, Mexico. Kahlia is going into her 2nd year of a Bachelor of Nursing degree at Victoria University.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP