09 January 2012

Finally in Mexico City! - Public Health in Mexico Blog with Kahlia Hickey

Hola!

I'm finally in Mexico City! After months of planning & organising, the time has finally arrived to begin studies at La Salle University, Mexico City!

I was lucky enough to meet up with a fellow student at LAX & we took on Hollywood together to kill time on our 17hr stopover! When we finally arrived in Mexico City, we loved how bright & lit it was!

I love my host family, my mother is called Maria & she speaks NO English. Me & the 2 other girls with me speak minimal Spanish, however we are lucky enough to have an Intensive Spanish student with us who assists us a lot with basic communication.

I'm very excited to start university tomorrow & finally experience it!

Adios!

Kahlia Hickey is participating in our January 2012 Public Health in Mexico Program at La Salle University, Mexico. Kahlia is going into her 2nd year of a Bachelor of Nursing degree at Victoria University.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP