16 January 2012

Week 1 (Part 2) - Positive Psychology Blog with Amy Swindon

We visited the Maastricht caves - an entire network of 80+km of man made tunnels from the Netherlands to Belgium! There were some amazing stories! I particularly liked the man who made his own stalactites to attract tourists. Our guide was lovely and knowledgable and clearly loved her country.

Afterwards we went to Ijnggaard Apostelhoeve winery for a tour and then tasting. Wishing now I could have brought some of the white home for dad but as I’ve still got a month of travel after this I’m always worrying about luggage. Sigh. Some people have made some fantastic purchases of coats and boots in Maastricht but I’m trying to restrain myself. We’ll see how long this self-discipline lasts...


Amy Swindon is participating in our January 2012 Positive Psychology program at Maastricht University, the Netherlands. Amy is going into her 4th year of a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Melbourne.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP