16 January 2012

Week 1 (Part 1) - Positive Psychology Blog with Amy Swindon

Wow how time flies. As day 4 draws to an end, I’ve realised this trip is going to be over before I know it. The group has gelled pretty well considering the diversity of experiences. I’ve spent most time with the psych kids which I must say are all personality plus. Hopefully I’ll have more to do with the other groups over the coming weeks. It’ll be interesting to see whether 3 weeks is long enough to see everyone open up.

A quick overview of my favourite experiences:

-Moving in with my *rad* roomie, Chelsea

-Italian restaurant with the group

-Ice-skating

-Exploring the city at night with Mark, Kate and Danny while some of the others went salsa-ing

-getting lost in the beautiful streets of Maastricht

-the AMAZING beer

-the Highlander. 1 euro Jagers. But most importantly, Allen!

-Eating frits met frittessause (fries with mayo?)

-Another messy night at the Highlander.

Amy Swindon is participating in our January 2012 Positive Psychology program at Maastricht University, the Netherlands. Amy is going into her 4th year of a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Melbourne.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP